Friday, December 09, 2005

Moving on, moving on


Watched Walk the Line today. I actually wanted to watch Narnia, but my watch wasn't showing the right day, so I thought it was only December 8 today, and when I got to my dad he had already bought the tickets.

It wasn't a complete loss.

Walk the Line was totally great. If you had to choose between HP4 and Walk the Line, I recommend the latter. Not that they're in the same level at all. In hindsight, HP4 wasn't so great, it was passable. Anyway. Walk the Line, people. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course everyone would watch Potter although Walk the Line has "Oscar written all over it."

Anyway, I'm on Pandora right now, and I'm finding it great. Too bad it doesn't offer Japanese rock. At least, not yet. I hope they get to International Music soon. You people should try it. It's a great way to discover new music.

And, I got the last results for the assessment. It seems I might be qualified for the English Honors Program. I still have to confirm that by phoning them, but, hey, it's a possibility. And I shall be able to register maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yep, yep, life is moving along.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous tzong said...

astig 'yung pandora.. nag-hung lang nang kaunti 'yung pc dahil sa pluggins. subukan ko ulit sa ibang comp.

miss movies.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Mamizu said...

Moo Moo, hi Tomoe!! ^_^ I haven't like... typed to you for a LONG time!!!!! So yeah, HP4.. not THE greatest... but it's GREAT. =D So take care!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home