Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hey, stranger.


I'm just really happy that I got to talk to a very old friend who left the Philippines when I was 10 years old.

I was just wtf at his voice. At first I thought it was a wrong number. I mean, at first I heard no trace of that voice I used to know. But after awhile it started becoming familiar again.

Hurrah for friendship!

...

Took the ENL today, and I hope everything gets done already so I can register for classes. The only problem I see with that is that there's so few classes and a lot of the GE subjects are now closed. *sigh* But at least I'll be in school.

And I took the opportunity of being alone in school (my Dad was always with me the previous times) to get lost for awhile. I discovered that the school isn't really that large, but that's just how it is when you've been around a place long enough.

So, um. Oh yeah! I finished reading Anansi Boys last night! Review tomorrow because the book totally deserves it.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Anonymous tzong said...

cheers for friendship!

kailan na pala first class mo? dami mo na rin sigurong na-miss sa skul life.

happy cold holidays!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Liane said...

Your brain is probably so hungry for school. I mean, studying in a school gives a different pressure mentally. Goodluck with school!

Yeah, toast to friendship =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home