Sunday, December 04, 2005

Happy 2nd month...


I got the results for the assessment today! So, I have to take one more test, that's English as a Native Language. With Math, well, I'm just qualified for Math 120 or Math 125. That's still okay, as both of the subjects are UC/CSU Transferrable. But I also did pretty well in Math, just not exceptional enough for them to ask me to take another Math exam.

So, another test! Let's hope I don't miss the bus!

And, as today is the December 4th, it's my second month away from the Philippines. It feels like a lifetime away.

But let's not get depressed now, especially when I'm being taken away by a lot of Jrock.

3 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous tzong said...

congrats! ^__^

wondering if i could also sneak a green card and go illegal, take some tests, too and get inside a fine US university. hehe.. 'wag na lang, mahal ko pala ang pilipinas.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We for Jrock! Hope I can post here.. tried once before and it all went wrong. XD Maybe I should just get ann account so I can stalk you better.. uh I mean. XD

Good luck on tests! I haven't had on since my GED... I wonder how rusty I am now. XD

btw, me is Ongaku XD

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous tzong said...

soleil gawin mo nang private 'yung taukappabah. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home