Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey, turkey, turkey


Man, I'm sleepy.

Fun time last night.

Went to Granada Hills to celebrate my first ever Thanksgiving, aka Turkey, Day. Set out to get drunk and very nearly got there.

Karaoke is evil.

This time I actually talked to people. There's something to say about getting very nearly drunk. And also something to say about state of mind. On the way there I thought, "Okay, I'm definitely gonna have fun," and so I did. Last time I went there (I blogged about it, I believe) I was just dreading meeting unfamiliar people, that's why it was so boring.

Got the suckiest scores in the damned karaoke thingy. ^_____^ But that's okay, I got 90 in the end, so the 71's don't count!

So, Happy Thanksgiving, all you people in America!

Things that I'm thankful for:

  1. Bailey's Irish Cream with coffee (Tita Tara made it for me, it was greeeeaaat. XD)
  2. Coor's Light
  3. Two shots of Bailey's on ice
  4. Karaoke
  5. Relatives, however far up in the family tree we're connected
  6. New friends
  7. All the opportunities
  8. Having been able to come here
Went home at about 10:30 PM. It was a great day. ^_^

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Liane said...

I see you've finally found the good things =) and yeah, sumtyms you have to get drunk a bit to sing good karaoke. but i dont need alcohol to do stupid things XD

Oh, the password thingy. tinatamad ako. haha. i still get rejected sumtyms wen i log in bcuz of that. maybe later o_o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home