Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I got Anansi Boys. XD XD XD


Okay, not in my arms, but in the next room.

I got Anansi Boys. ^________________^

Finally, finally, finally. XD XD XD XD XD

But when I bought it today, I was angry with myself for not getting it earlier. Coz the last time I went to Borders, it was $19.95 and when I got it today, it was $26.95!!! >.< But I got it anyway because, goddammit, it's Anansi Boys.

When I had paid for it I felt all better, and all giddy because I finally got Anansi Boys!!!!!!!!111111

Yes, I know I've said that already. ^_^

So I was feeling great, just great... and then the alarm sounded as I left the store. Then I felt better than great after that!!! I don't know why this is always the kind of reaction I have towards potential trouble.

So now I'm officially broke. I don't think there will be Christmas presents coming from me this year. Agh, I need a job.

Oh, finally watched Goblet of Fire, too, before my getting Anansi Boys. (Yes, I said it again.)

The effects were great, Ralph Fiennes makes a lovely Voldemort, and I found Harry and Ron's quarrel too cute. The movies just keep getting better and better. And this one actually didn't make me realize it's length. Azkaban felt too long for me, but Goblet didn't. And Radcliffe, Grint and Watson can actually act now. Sorry, I still can't get over the disaster that is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Oh, I also noticed that in here, they allow 17-year-olds into R films. Or did I just misread that? But if that's true, then coolness. *lol* A lot of films don't really deserve R ratings, like Underworld, for example, and Schindler's List. Okay, maybe not Schindler's List.

Mmm. What else? Tomorrow's Thanksgiving. Will be packing the carbs and proteins in again.

Oh, and Tita Felma asked me to sing in this meeting thing on the 17th of December. And... I said yes. Now I'm in a panic. What do I sing? Any suggestions? Anyone? Ugh.

Anansi Boys. Anansi Boys. Shall be reading it after Lovecraft. Lovecraft is great, by the way.

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger kuya klok-klok said...

hehe... takang-taka na ako dyan kay Mr. Gaiman, kaya nagresearch na ako--about his life, works, and awards. tama hula ko: you won't be fascinated about a novelist if he's not really excellent. to know he's one of the top ten post-modern novelists is enough. hope you enjoy reading his Anansi Boys. ^__^

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Nelson said...

Hi. Have you been receiving the layout files I sent? I sent another new one from Sarah. I suppose you got it.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Liane said...

Jealousy X/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home